Need a little help putting your Proverbs 31 life into motion? We’re here to coach you on every aspect of your life, with a Christian approach:
- Health and Wellness: 1 Corinthians 6:20 says, “For you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.” This means that as a Christian woman you will want to be in the best physical health possible. Our health and wellness coaching will help you with diet, exercise, and much more!
- Lifestyle — personal style, wardrobe, career, motherhood: Let your life become a complete fulfilment of Luke 1:45: “And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfilment of what was spoken to her from the Lord.”
- Empowerment — confidence, self-love, happiness: Galatians 6:2 tells us, “Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.” Our empowerment coaching will help you experience happiness in everyday life, no matter what obstacles you may be facing. Peel off the layers of limiting beliefs, negative patterns, and old programming to unleash the happiness God wants for you!
- Success: Achieve God’s plan for you by setting meaningful goals by having a solid short and long term plan. Our Success Coaching will help you discover now what you really want, believe you can achieve it, create a concrete plan for success, and stay committed and motivated. Our main focus is to encourage you every step of the way, as the Scriptures instruct us: “Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing” ~~1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Home Decor and Organizing: “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord “~~ Joshua 24:15 Our home decor and organizing coaching will help you clear your home and create and atmosphere in which you will feel God’s blessing upon all who live there. Our sessions are entirely on-line so we can work together no matter where in the world we are!
- Life Purpose: Live a more meaningful life and discover the greater life purpose God has for you! Capitalize on your talents and skills, find meaning in past experiences, understand your personality, empower your beliefs, choose a career or path you love and will let you serve the Lord the way you were meant to.
- Removing limiting beliefs: Philippians 4:13 says “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me,” so let’s remove all the thoughts in your mind that tell you otherwise.
- Wedding coaching (through Sandcastles Weddings)
DISCLAIMER: Please do not confuse Proverbs 31 Lifestyles with a licensed therapist. The major difference between therapy and life coaching is the focus of the work — Therapy focuses on mental health and emotional healing, while life coaching focuses on setting and achieving goals.
COACHING SESSIONS ARE CARRIED OUT ENTIRELY ONLINE, MESSAGE US FOR A TIME AND DATE.
- Block of 10 hours $450
- Block of 20 hours $800
COMING SOON: We are currently producing a home study course based on “The Proverbs Principle” that will bring you improvement in all areas of your life..